The Settler (Sustenance Driven) needs are:
- Core physiological needs.
- Safety and Security.
The Settler Values Modes are:
Some typical Settler characteristics are:
- Family and home, and caring for them, tend to be at the centre.
- For those living alone, friends take the place of family.
- Tradition and family structure are important.
- Prefer things to be "normal".
- Naturally conservative (with a small "c").
- Security conscious - wary of crime, violence and terrorism.
- Supportive of tough punishment for criminals.
- Wary of change, especially for its own sake.
- More comfortable with regular and routine situations.
- Concerned about what the future holds.
The Prospector (Outer Directed) needs are:
- Esteem of Others.
- Self Esteem.
The Prospector Values Modes are:
Some typical Prospector characteristics are:
- Success oriented.
- Always want to "be the best" at what they are doing.
- Welcome opportunities to show their abilities.
- Take great pleasure in recognition and reward.
- Look to maximise opportunities.
- Will take opportunities for advancement and professional networking.
- Trend and fashion conscious.
- Like new ideas and new ways.
- Generally optimistic about the future.
The Pioneer (Inner Directed) needs are:
- Aesthetic cognitive.
- Self Actualization.
The Pioneer Values Modes are:
Some typical Pioneer characteristics are:
- Trying to put things together and understand the big picture.
- Concerned about the environment, society, world poverty, etc.
- Always looking for new questions and answers.
- Strong internal sense of what is right and what is wrong.
- Strong desire for fairness, justice and equality.
- Self-assured and sense of self-agency.
- Generally positive about change, if it seems worthwhile.
- Cautiously optimistic about the future.